Brooke Lewis – Alhambra Primary School
- Mrs. Lewis has made our child enjoy going to school. She has figured out how to make learning fun for her second grade students. She is kind and makes sure her students feel comfortable and included.
Carol Seiler – Alhambra Primary School
- Mrs. Seiler pours her heart into her students! She strives to have her students become independent readers and students. I have watched my daughter grow into a much stronger reader due to Mrs. Seiler’s help. Her dedication to teaching oftentimes gets overlooked as a Reading Specialist, but her passion and knowledge is something that shines in her students. She is truly one-of-a-kind!
Elizabeth Grotefendt – Alhambra Primary School
- Mrs. Grotefendt absolutely loves being a kindergarten teacher. She shows excitement and keeps her students engaged and entertained through her teaching. She shows kindness and has done a great job teaching our children to love learning. She sets a great foundation for their school experience. She teaches engaging lessons that are valuable to young students. She also helps to lead the schools triathlon character education event. I’d like to believe that all teachers have hearts of gold, but it takes a special kind of person to teach Kindergarten students. She is very committed to teaching and you can tell by the way each student lights up. I cannot thank her enough for the influence she has made in my child’s education. It eases my mind knowing that my child is in such great hands.
Jesse Sauls – Alhambra Primary School
- Mr. Sauls is very engaged with his students. He teaches the kids fun and life learning lessons. He deserves to be recognized with this award!
Melissa Greco – Alhambra Primary School
- Mrs. Greco is a new teacher who stepped in mid-year and has hit the ground running. She hasn’t missed a beat teaching her class, making the transition to a new teacher very easy for our kids. She’s made 3rd grade a great year for my child and the others.
Susie Kronk – Alhambra Primary School
- I am nominating Susie Kronk for teacher of the year because she’s not just an amazing teacher but she is a true caregiver of children. I’m so very thankful I can drop my child off at school every day and know she’s going to be taken care of. My daughter loves going to school to see her every day. Very thankful.