We care about our local communities!
Following are some of the ways the Madison Family is serving our local communities and customers during this time:
- We will work with customers individually affected by this crisis that may need special arrangements to ensure their serves are not interrupted.
- Our Internet service is unlimited with no data caps so customers with additional usage will not be charged any additional fees.
- Madison is currently contributing over $10,000.00 in Internet services to qualified households by providing free Internet access for educational needs brought on by school closings due to the pandemic.
- We are working with our community school districts to identify needs and establish or increase speeds free of charge to critical access points that allow for hotspots and will continue to partner with school districts to ensure students in need of connectivity for remote learning with limited resources can still have internet.
- We are collaborating with hospitals, schools and government agencies to ensure they have the connectivity services they need to assist the public during this time.
- We are providing free airtime for public service announcements (PSAs) for a number of health and community organizations and government officials, with the goal of helping to educate customers about how to stay safe and healthy.
- We made our local Channel 13 available to all to ensure residents have access to what’s happening in their local communities, including school closures and local government press conferences.
- We are encouraging our customers to go CONTACT FREE for bill payment options and ways to access your account online. We want to keep you and your family safe by staying at home. Sign up for SmartHub access today!