Who We Are:
Madison Communications is a nationally recognized communications company located in Southwest Central Illinois. We are the premier provider of data, voice, and video communications utilizing cutting edge technology. Madison delivers a wide array of Enterprise and Consumer products and services while providing superior customer support.
Candidate will unload, stock, and ensure materials are properly received, moved, accounted for, and protected. Loads supplies, tools, and equipment to be dispatched. Operates forklifts and similar equipment. Conducts inventories. Keeps logs and assists in preparing reports.
Essential Job Functions:
- Unloads incoming equipment and supplies and verifies against purchase orders to ensure accuracy. Sorts and places items into warehouse. Delivers stock to departments and worksites as appropriate.
- Prepares items to be dispatched for company projects by retrieving, organizing and loading equipment and supplies.
- Test, recondition, and refurbish electronic customer premise equipment devices used for deploying company services.
- Operates warehouse equipment including forklifts and other similar equipment to unload materials.
- Ensures materials are properly received, moved, stocked, accounted for and protected. Maintains clean and safe warehouse.
- Conducts periodic inventories to monitor stock levels and determine purchasing needs. Purchases materials when necessary.
- Keeps receiving and inventory logs for record keeping purposes. Prepares receiving and inventory reports as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of warehouse coordination and distribution
- Skill in operating various warehouse equipment such as personal computer, various software programs and telephone systems
- Skill in operating heavy equipment such as forklifts and similar equipment
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
Education and Experience:
Madison values intellectually curious-minded professionals who are interested in aggressively learning and sharing new concepts and skills to support an independent, family-owned business in expansion opportunities and partnerships needed to effectively compete. Accordingly, consideration will be made for candidates that have business experience outside of the specifications listed above.
Salary will be based on experience, skill level and education for the target position. Madison offers a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and life insurance; company paid 401k program; company paid holidays; paid sick and personal time-off; and educational reimbursement. Madison is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Warehouse Associate
Reference ID: WRHS-505-01
Education High School Diploma
Reports To Manager Technical Operations
Manages Others No
Industry Communications, Video and Data Services
Required Travel Daily Vehicle Provided
Find Us At www.gomadison.com/aboutus/careers